European laundered linen, tumbled at the mill for softness. Very pale yellow.
The 185 dress weight linen is our go to linen for all dress making.
This linen also works well for lighter curtains for a casual less refined look.
It is produced in small batches in Eastern Europe where there is a strong heritage of spinning and weaving linen fabric. Our 185 linen collection is woven in a mill run on green energy and is Oeko-Tex certified.
Powder Yellow Linen - Merchant & Mills
- 143cm wide.
- 5.5oz, 185gsm.
- 100% linen.
- Wash at 30 degrees with a non bio detergent. Do not tumble. Shake out and dry flat. Dark colours may bleed initially so wash separately. Linen will always seize up after washing but as soon as you start to use/wear it the fibres relax again.
- If you are using this linen for curtains we recommend using a lining to prevent fading.
- Never dry linen in direct sunlight as the colour can bleach and fade.
- This linen is Oeko-Tex certified.
- The dyes used on this cloth are GOTS certified.
- Member of the European Flax-Linen and Hemp alliance.
- As all computer monitors show colours differently, we recommend ordering a sample of the cloth to check it is the right colour and weight for your project.
- Thread match Gutermann Sew All 610.